Whether by accident, or in an act of desperation, the immortal soul has been torn from its flesh and crammed back in.
Creating a Half Ghost
Half Ghost is an acquired template that can be added to any corporeal creature that is not a construct, elemental, outsider, or undead that has a minimum charisma of 12 (referred to hereafter as the base creature). A half ghost creature uses all the base creature’s statistics and special abilities except as noted here.
|Type:||remains the same creature type, gains the swarm subtype, and unbreathing subtype. Do not recalculate the creature's base attack bonus, saves, or skill points.|
|Vision:||have the darkvision 60 feet racial trait.|
|Armor Class:||Gains a deflection bonus equal to charisma modifier. Bonuses gain from natural armor are halved (rounding down).|
|Resistence:||gain a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against disease and mind-affecting effects.|
|Speed:||Fly Speed 30ft (perfect) unless base creature has better.|
|Combat:||-8 size modifier CMD|
|Skill:||+4 size modifier to Acrobatic, Climb, Escape Artist, and Fly.|
Semi-shape (EX): She moves into an opponent’s space, which provokes an attack of opportunity. She can occupy the same space as a creature of any size. A Half Ghost can move through cracks or holes large enough for her component parts (including equipment). Each turn spent in such a state deals 1 point of Con damage.
Unbreathing (EX) : She can choose not to breathe for 1 minute per Con score. After that normal suffocation rules are applied. She mush eat, drink, and sleep as per base creature.
Elusive Body (EX): Creatures take a -16 penalty to grapple checks against a Half Ghost creature.
- +8 strength for purposes of calculating carrying capacity
- Base creature's weight becomes 1d8.
- Considered tiny for resisting wind forces.
- Is resistant to healing magic. They receive only half the hp of healing granted by any magic source of healing.
- Takes half again as much damage (+50%) from spells or effects that affect an area, such as splash weapons and many evocation spells.
- Takes half damage from any physical attack that doesn't deal bludgeoning damage. Any attack made with a ghost touch weapon automatically bypasses this.